Where is the CABAL file for haskell-platform 2010.2.0.0?

Jens Petersen petersen at haskell.org
Fri Feb 4 01:20:44 GMT 2011

> I'm not sure I'm reading the release plan for 2011.x.0.0[1] correctly

(Currently it is offline...) but my understanding is that
2011.1.0.0 is a beta release currently based on ghc-7.0.1
(ie what is currently in darcs), whereas 2011.2.0.0 will be a stable
release (based on ghc-7.0.2 or later).

Though I agree it is a little confusing listing the two
releases together though I guess the thinking was that
they are both part of the HP 2011 process.

It would be nice to see an updated schedule anyway.

> expecting that the link on the front page[2] would lead to the
> 2010.2.0.0 release until a new stable version was released.  This
> doesn't seem to be the case however:

Yes it would be nice to have versions of the released .cabal files
available online somewhere for reference.  In fact it don't really
understand why haskell-platform releases can't live on hackage
(possibly with some exception in cabal-install, etc if necessary).

Jens