Status of Haskell Platform?

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Thu Jun 17 09:03:47 EDT 2010

> I think the best approach would be to keep the release timetable in
> some pretty form linked directly
> from the front page. A "Learn more about the HP" page or something,
> that explains the key info: timetable,
> how to add packages, who to contact for problems.

Don: was there anthing wrong with the draft modifications
I sent you in May (link to release timetable under lambdabind
icon, a single status message below the whole group)?

http://projects.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-platform/2010-May/000972.html

Of course, the status message would be different now
(that is the point of having one). And if you would like
to render the message inside the design, that is up to
you (I'm just after having some minimal information
directly available, and the rest easier to find).

Claus