Beta website for 2010.2.0.0

Alexander Solla ajs at 2piix.com
Thu Jul 15 21:49:31 EDT 2010

Here's Safari and Mac Chromium, side by side:

http://imgur.com/NsdIP.png

Comparing LinChrome to MacChrome, it seems like font rendering makes
the difference.  My fonts are heavier and taller.  Can you get Chrome
to show you how tall your fonts are in px?  Safari's font renderer
(Quartz) is turning 1em into 14px.

Changing the stylesheet so that body's font-size was .95em, and
leaving the rest the same, resulted in a fair compromise for Safari:

http://imgur.com/WwEsb.png