haskell-platform in fedora

Jens Petersen petersen at haskell.org
Tue Oct 13 04:28:14 EDT 2009

Hi,

I meant to announce here that haskell-platform is now fully supported in Fedora!
Fedora 11 Updates now has haskell-platform-2009.2.0.1 and
Fedora 12, due to ship next month, will include haskell-platform-2009.2.0.2. :-)

The Fedora Haskell SIG should start thinking about ghc-6.12...
if haskell-platform will not support ghc-6.12.x soon it will make it harder
for us to ship ghc-6.12.x in Fedora 13.  While I know stabilization is important
I would really like to see F13 ship with ghc-6.12 and hopefully at least
a pre-release version haskell-platform?

What are the thoughts of others on the schedule?

Jens
--
Fedora Haskell SIG