Pre-release testing

Paulo Tanimoto tanimoto at arizona.edu
Wed Jul 29 13:11:04 EDT 2009

Don et al.,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Don Stewart<dons at galois.com> wrote:
> Installers are appearing at: http://hackage.haskell.org/platform/2009.2.0.2/
>
> Please check them and let me know if all is good.

For other people who are testing the Windows installer: it seems to be
the same that Mikhail released a few days ago (RC2) -- the md5
checksums match.  It's worth testing it under different conditions, of
course.

Here, on Windows XP with admin privileges I was able to uninstall the
previous platform and install the new one.  Everything went smoothly.
Let me know if you'd like to see specific things being tested.

Great job, Mikhail!

Paulo