distro packages vs. install instructions

João Paulo Pizani Flor joaopizani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:51:03 EDT 2009

Hi Regis,

There's actually a PPA (Personal Package Archive) for that offers Ubuntu
packages of the latest GHC version, and affiliated software (such as
haddock). I'm using this repository since January and had no problem until
now. My current GHC version is 6.10.4.

The repository's page:  https://launchpad.net/~someone561/+archive/ppa

Good luck,

João Paulo Pizani Flor