The reliable advertising service where we find customers & sales just for "YOU"!

Guaranteed more sales, customers, website traffic & REVENUE! digitalyellowpages at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 9 05:54:37 EDT 2009

Enroll here!

More Traffic = More Sales + Website High Rankings + Commission = Wealth & Business Success

Dear Business Owner,

We are welcoming you to join and take full advantage of our online advertising & marketing service that will enhance and grow your business by getting noticed to over 4 million weekly viewers, consumers & business affiliates locally in your area & nationwide.

All advertising & marketing services is targeted and submitted to over 4 million weekly viewers based on your company background and targeted audience preference that will capture customers attention regarding your business services that you provide.

This service is more then just a simple advertisement!  We find customers for you and notify them of your business services, which is an added feature that our Yellow Pages Digital Marketing & Advertising Services offers our customers.

Please take the time to review our Yellow Pages Digital Marketing & Advertising Services.  We can simply expedite your order request if you register online under our promotional discount offer today.

By using our business services we will help you save a substantial amount of revenue annually which typically results in a HUGE increase in customer volume, traffic at your location and online website, sales, profits and revenue.

Please list your approval discount promotional code on your application to obtain the promotional discount offer!

Yellow Pages Digital Marketing & Advertising

See what we have to offer and whats included!

http://yellowpagesdirectoryservices.com/services_3.html

YP Special Promotional Rates:

$350.00 for 12 months of Marketing & Advertising Services
$199.00 for 6 months of Marketing & Advertising Services

Yellow Pages Digital Promotional Discount Code:   MKT2009

Our Yellow Pages discount promotional offer will expire on 7/13/2009, Monday, 5:00 PM, CST.
To get started please notify our Yellow Pages Marketing & Advertising Department by submitting your application and updating any business information.
Once we receive your updated business contact information and registration then you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours from our Marketing Department regarding your live business directory advertisement that will go out to millions nationwide in our email marketing campaigns and business services that we provide to promote and advertise your business.

Thank You!

Tina McLoftin
Yellow Pages Digital Marketing & Advertising Services
Marketing & Advertising Editorial Department
Ph.  1-405-886-9429
Fax: 1-405-749-4508
Email:  digitalyellowpages at sbcglobal.net
http://yellowpagesdirectoryservices.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Yellow Pages  for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is
directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you
have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email, so that the sender's address records can be corrected. If you are no longer interested please reply "REMOVE ME" digitalyellowpages at sbcglobal.net and you will be
removed.