Release dates

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 29 05:58:33 EDT 2009

All,

So, release dates. We're supposed to be doing time-based releases. Let's
pick some dates!

Releases:
      * 2009.2.0, Monday  4th May
      * 2009.2.1, Monday  1st June  (4 weeks after .0)
      * 2009.2.2, Monday 13th July  (6 weeks after .1)

First release is very soon (this coming Monday -- less than a week!). We
will call it a public beta. Then we have 4 weeks to incorporate feedback
about the installers, make minor bumps to some packages and do another
release.

Comments? Does this seem reasonable and realistic?

If so I'll put it on the wiki and perhaps spread the info more widely to
try and attract more testers.

Duncan