Stuff that needs doing

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 12:05:51 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 07:54 +0000, Mikhail Glushenkov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at ...> writes:
>
> >       * Update the wiki with the exact version numbers. This info is needed by
> >         distro packagers.
>
> I've added pages for all individual packages, and also a single version matrix
> page [1].

Thanks, that's great.

> One question: what is the policy with regard to packages shipped
> with GHC? We list parallel and stm, but not Cabal, though all of
> them come with GHC.

I guess we do not need to specifically list any of the "core" packages
that come with ghc, we need only list the extra libraries.

We could for purely informational purposes list the versions of the core
packages too but if so it's probably best to identify them in a separate
list.

Duncan