[haskell-llvm] llvm-base vs. llvm-general

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Sat Jan 18 16:56:45 GMT 2014

https://github.com/bos/llvm/README.md says:

"please note that the haskell LLVM community has shifted to
llvm-general, which can be found on hackage and github."

I find this statement bold, because I have not moved to llvm-general. Do
you want to say that llvm-base+llvm package are not maintained anymore?
If yes, then how about looking for new maintainers?

Btw. I am looking for small examples that allow me judge whether it is
worth moving to llvm-general. The llvm package has such examples.