[haskell-llvm] pkg-config for LLVM-3.2

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Sun May 19 21:25:05 BST 2013

On Sun, 19 May 2013, Carter Schonwald wrote:

> And likewise, it's also worth testing out just using ghci from a ghc head build, many problems you're trying
> to work around should be solved in current ghc head of even a few months ago.

I am not trying to work around something. Instead I want to stop work
arounds in Setup.hs and configure.ac and try to move to a standardized
solution using pkg-config. So far it works on my setup as good as the
'configure' solution, and for LLVM-3.0 I even got GHCi running with LLVM.
So please consider my proposed changes independently from the linker
improvments in GHC-7.8.