[haskell-llvm] Upcoming release, high level binding state

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Tue May 14 21:09:16 BST 2013

on a relate note: looks like the current hackage version failed to build on
hackage, anyone know why?
both the llvm and llvm base libs
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/llvm-base-3.2.0.0
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/llvm

(i'm still learning how the bindings are glued together so i'm not sure how
to interpret the hackage log)