[haskell-llvm] Looking to transition maintainership of the llvm package(s)

Nathan Howell nathan.d.howell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 06:17:28 GMT 2013

Possibly, but I haven't given it any testing beyond what my internal
compiler tests cover. If a few people want to check it out and kick the
tires a bit that would help.

As for type-families vs fundeps (and type-level)... I'd vote to push off
any change until the type-nats branch is merged back into GHC HEAD,
probably post 7.8. If we're going to break compatibility in the eDSL it
might as well get the built-in solver at the same time. I have a branch for
this too (https://github.com/alphaHeavy/llvm/tree/gep-nats), though it
hasn't been tested on anything larger than ./examples.

-n