[haskell-llvm] Looking to transition maintainership of the llvm package(s)

Nathan Howell nathan.d.howell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 15:57:44 GMT 2013

I think that's the idea. Having a larger set of project maintainers will be
much better than the situation today. I don't see a need, at least not at
this point, for dedicated/official component owners.

It will take a little while for people to start submitting pull requests
instead of maintaining private branches though. If you're curious what's
out there take a look at activity in the Github forks
https://github.com/bos/llvm/network (loads slowly) or merge them
yourself... I do this occasionally:
https://github.com/alphaHeavy/llvm/tree/llvm31

-n