[haskell-llvm] llvm-general FFI dependencies

Scott West scott.west at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Aug 20 00:10:08 BST 2013

Hello Carter,

There are two main reasons:

1) It reduces the maintenance burden for all projects. With a single FFI
as the base of all the LLVM packages it gives it more testing/users.
This in the end will increase the quality of the FFI binding which
benefits everyone.

2) It's also more future-proof: an independent FFI package makes it
easier for any future independent experimentation.

Regards,
Scott