[haskell-llvm] llvm-general

Henning Thielemann schlepptop at henning-thielemann.de
Mon Aug 12 21:44:12 BST 2013

Am 12.08.2013 21:50, schrieb Benjamin Scarlet:

> I've just learned of this mailing list, so I thought given your recent discussion I'd make a belated announcement of llvm-general:

Thank you for the detailed project description!

Unfortunately, Hackage does not show the Haddock documentation of the
package although it claims that it could build the package successfully
on GHC-7.6.

A last question: Why the name llvm-general? In which way is it more
general than llvm/llvm-base? And how is llvm-general-pure purer than
llvm-general? From its description I would have called it llvm-ast or
llvm-syntax or so.