[haskell-llvm] Maintainership still ongoing?

Scott West scott.west at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Aug 12 15:10:04 BST 2013

Hello all,

I recently submitted a pull request to fix a build problem for llvm-base
(it assumed that both shared and static libraries were always installed
together, which is common but not always the case).

Upon checking on its status I noticed another bug report
(https://github.com/bos/llvm/issues/71) that basically had a response
that said the project was no longer actively maintained, and that you
should migrate to the new hotness.

Apparently the new hotness is llvm-general, which is fine, but:

Is anyone taking pull requests/merges for llvm-base?

If not, who can I ask for commit access so I can take some of it, bos?

Why doesn't the new hotness at least use llvm-base for its FFI stuff?

Thanks for any information!

Regards,
Scott