[haskell-llvm] MathExtras.h: error: there are no arguments to ‘INT64_C’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘INT64_C’ must be available

Nathan Howell nathan.d.howell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:35:24 BST 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Henning Thielemann
<lemming at henning-thielemann.de> wrote:
>>>  but it seems that there are also patches missing, that are in the pull
>>> request list.
> That's what I did under (***). However I got all these errors about "rc
> constant" and "UINT64". That's why I think it misses patches from the pull
> request list or equivalent ones.

I haven't merged any of the pull requests on bos/llvm, and our branch
has some more radical changes to the tree that will break existing
code.

I don't think Brian is paying attention to any pull requests either
which is making the various llvm-bindings branches more and more
fragmented.