[haskell-llvm] compilation of tests

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Mon Apr 30 08:49:25 BST 2012

What I installed can still not be used to compile programs due to linker
errors. :-(

I also failed to compile the programs in 'tests':

thielema at euler:~/programming/haskell/llvm-3.0-git/tests> make
make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target »TestType.out«,
   benötigt von »all«, zu erstellen.  Schluss.

Is there file called TestType.hs missing from the repository?

thielema at euler:~/programming/haskell/llvm-3.0-git/tests> ghc -dynamic --make TestValue.hs

TestValue.hs:5:17:
     Could not find module `LLVM.Core.Value':
       Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.