[haskell-llvm] llvm-patch: Generalise the CallArgs type class so you can use call with two return types within one module

Max Bolingbroke batterseapower at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:33:26 BST 2011

On 5 July 2011 09:27, Henning Thielemann <lemming at henning-thielemann.de> wrote:
> you removed the 'r' parameter from the CallArgs class.

Actually I added it, but same difference.

> I depend on the
> CallArgs class in llvm-extra. Can you please increase the version number of
> llvm to 0.9.2? Although I do not know whether 'llvm' wants to comply to the
> package versioning policy, for me it would be good, to try it loosely at
> least.

I assumed that bos would bump the version number to whatever he deemed
appropriate when he did a new Hackage release. To comply with the PVP
this has to be at least 0.10, but he is free to choose whatever. I
don't think he has released a version of llvm with the new CallArgs
yet (since the most recent version on Hackage has this documentation:
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/llvm/0.9.1.2/doc/html/LLVM-Core.html)
which is why the version number hasn't changed.

Are you perhaps building from the GitHub version?

Max