[haskell-llvm] Patch to improve configure script for debian.

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Sat Jun 26 12:38:35 EDT 2010

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010, Manuel M T Chakravarty wrote:

> I have got two patches, too, that are lingering in Lenart's and Bryan's
> inbox.  In particular, the one adding GHCi support for the llvm package
> might be of general interest.

Running LLVM compiled code from within GHCi would be a dream! I could make
it work with LLVM-2.5 with some hacks, but could not reproduce that in
LLVM-2.6. I assume that your patch is bound to LLVM-2.7, right? What GHCi
version do you need? I remember GHCi had problems with linker scripts
until recently and thus could not invoke LLVM libraries.