[haskell-llvm] haskell-llvm An LLVM backend for DDC

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Sat Jun 26 06:55:54 EDT 2010

David Terei wrote:

> If you decide to use the interface that I wrote

I grabbed the sources from darcs and notice that you're still
working on them (latest update was yesterday). If Ben and I
do decide to use your interface we'll be sure to check where
you're up to regularly and also keep you up-to-date with any
changes on our side.

> then please be aware
> there are some design problems with it that you may want to fix up.
> The main issue is that I use the Show type class and some functions
> for handling printing out the llvm code.

I'll keep this in mind, but currently your code looks better than
all the alternatives.

> The other problems with the binding probably are that it may not cover
> everything you need since its been written specifically for my needs.

We can extend it where needed and you can choose to integrate
out changes or not.

Cheers,
Erik