[haskell-llvm] Patch to improve configure script for debian.

Manuel M T Chakravarty chak at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sat Jun 26 00:41:17 EDT 2010

I have got two patches, too, that are lingering in Lenart's and Bryan's inbox.  In particular, the one adding GHCi support for the llvm package might be of general interest.  (I have only tested on Mac OS X, though.  I'm happy to amend it if others find that tweaks are needed for other platforms.)

Manuel

Erik de Castro Lopo: