[haskell-llvm] New patch: callback into Haskell functions

Henning Thielemann schlepptop at henning-thielemann.de
Tue Jul 27 18:08:30 EDT 2010

Attached is a patch that allows callback into Haskell functions. This is
demonstrated by example/List which calls from LLVM code back into
Haskell in order to traverse a lazily generated list.

Btw. this and my previous patches require a version bump to 0.8.1, since
I add something to the API. I would like to see my patches in the
official repository in order to avoid conflicts with patches from people
who develop enhancements starting with the darcs repository HEAD.