[haskell-llvm] Limitation of API - omissions or design?

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Thu Dec 16 15:52:50 EST 2010

John Lato wrote:
> From: Henning Thielemann <lemming at henning-thielemann.de
 >
>     The constOf function is exported, but for some unknown reason Haddock
>     does not show it.
>
> This is a seriously annoying problem.  There are a lot of functions
> (e.g. many vector functions) which aren't shown by Haddock, and the only
> way to find them is to comb the source.
>
> Do you know what the Haddock bug is, or if there's a way to work around
> it?  Or if there's complete non-Haddock documentation available?

I haven't analysed the problem so far. I don't think there is a
documentation other than Haddock documentation. However, I have learned
the first steps with Lennart Augustssons blog tutorials. (Generally I
think it is the best way for a library writer, to show some simple
examples in order to give the user a feeling of the library and then let
the user learn extras from the Haddock documentation.)