Solar power system

Electronic Technology windkingbao at 163.com
Tue Apr 14 05:57:39 BST 2015

Dear sir/madame:Are you interested in solar power systems? it are very nice technology products.Green, environmental protection, no pollution, suitable for electricity, or frequent power outages in the region to use.Our company is specialized in these products as followsed:household and small portable solar power systems, solar panelsolar controllers,solar inverters,wind and solar charge controllers,solar street lamp ,If yourcompany requires solar power products.please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your time Kind regards,Mr.YeGuangzhou Hong Bo Electronic Technology Co., Ltd 18620612208, Mr. Ye, QQ:564777242,email: windkingbao at 163.com  http://shop1348851830984.1688.com
 http://power-hb.en.alibaba.comhttp://www.power-hb.com

we can make deal through the Secure Payment of Alibaba,so you don't have to worry about losing your money.