something equivalent to readline's getLineBuffer in haskeline?

Michael Karg mgoremeier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 17:12:42 BST 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was a way to get an incomplete input line from
haskeline. My setting is a read-eval-print-loop which can be interrupted by
another thread. This means, haskelines runInputT gets interrupted, and all
information on the state of the user's input is discarded.

Is there a way, possibly inside InputT, to access user input before a
newline is encountered? So I could catch an interrupt (using
MonadException) inside InputT, and shove the incomplete input into an MVar,
e.g.?

Hope you can help + thanks,
M.