Analyze a successful grant application - Join our Dec 19 audio conference: Anatomy of a Winning Grant Application

CD Publications offers at cdpublications.com
Mon Dec 16 20:45:39 GMT 2013

**CD Publications upcoming audio conference:
Anatomy of a Winning Grant Application**
(http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=9118&m=6532&nl=33&s=0e9fc238d6c13b57d48904888d43c06b&lid=993683&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/store/349)

Now more than ever, as competition for federal and private funding
increases, it's critical that every grant writer know the keys to writing
the best possible proposals. And, as 2014 RFPs are released in the coming
months, billions of dollars in public and private grants will become
available.

What does it **really** take to submit winning applications? What do
successful applicants generally do --and what are they sure to avoid?
For the answers to these questions and much more, join us **Dec 19, 2 PM
EST** for our popular, hands-on audio conference "Anatomy of a Winning
Grant Application".

All registrants receive a copy of a winning grant application for the
Education Department's popular program, "Investing in Innovation."
Follow along as our experts take you through the proposal and the
application process, providing you an invaluable template you can use to
craft future federal and/or foundation grant applications.
Each purchase includes a 2 month subscription to
Federal and Foundation Assistance Monitor.

**Here's Just Some of What You'll Learn**

* Top 10 tips you should a**lways** follow
* Proven keys to crafting winning narratives
* How to analyze an RFP and extract critical details
* Why and how to prepare an "evergreen" folder
* Collecting strong supporting data
* Understanding the application review process
* The critical role of partnerships--and what you must know
* Presenting a convincing budget
* Keeping the trains on time: Effective scheduling
* 10 pitfalls reviewers spot most
* Making the most of technical assistance . . . and so much more!

For further information or to register:

* Go to our website (http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=9118&m=6532&nl=33&s=0e9fc238d6c13b57d48904888d43c06b&lid=993683&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/store/349)
* email us at info at cdpublications.com
* call us at 1-800-666-6380

**Can't attend? Recordings will be available, reserve yours now!**

Audio Conference: Anatomy of a Winning Grant Application
What does it really take to submit winning applications? Join us 12/19/2013 from 2:00-3:15 p.m. Eastern Time as we bring you this updated version of our most popular audioconference.
http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=9118&m=6532&nl=33&s=0e9fc238d6c13b57d48904888d43c06b&lid=993683&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/store/349

Audio Conference: Winning Operating Funds from Foundations
Join us 12/12/2013 2 PM EST for this 60-minute audio conference that will provide answers to some of the most frequently posed questions raised within grantwriting circles about funding overhead expenses.
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/257

Audio Conference: Finding Funding for Capital Projects
Join us for this information-packed audio conference designed to help grant-seekers learn how to navigate the maze of public and private funders to win support for capital projects.
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/548

Audio Conference: Finding Funds for Programs Helping Veterans & Their Families
CD Publications presents a 75-minute, information-packed audio conference designed to give grant-seekers the competitive edge they need to obtain funding for programs aimed at helping veterans.
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/660

Forward this message to a friend by clicking below:
(http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/p_f.php?nl=33&c=9118&m=6532&s=0e9fc238d6c13b57d48904888d43c06b)

Get FREE PDF samples or try our website demo at
http://www.cdpublications.com/samples