Haskeline colour modification

Zenzike zenzike at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 18:32:00 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm looking to extend Haskeline with a means of modifying the output
of Haskeline on the fly as a user is typing. I'd like it so that the
current line being entered can be scanned, and dynamically replaced
where necessary. The goal is to have different coloured text echoed,
depending on what is being typed.

I've stared at the code for a little while, but things seem to get
pretty complicated in runCommandLoop', is this the right place to be
looking to modify? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

zenzike