interacting with ghci through screen now fails

Judah Jacobson judah.jacobson at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:23:32 EDT 2009

This was probably caused by a bug which has been fixed in the latest
release of Haskeline (0.6.1.6).

That fix should ship with ghc-6.10.4; in the meantime, I recommend
installing ghci-haskeline from Hackage (cabal update && cabal install
ghci-haskeline) to get a version of ghci built against the fixed
release.

If you still run into problems, please report them to the bug tracker:
http://trac.haskell.org/haskeline

Thanks,
-Judah