[Haddock] Ref: June Content Provision.

Aimee Claire aimee at blog-writing.com
Fri Jun 7 15:27:21 BST 2013

Hi

My name is Aimee and I work as a freelance writer, and I have just been reviewing your website haddock.org

Over the years, my company has developed a top-class reputation for providing content that's written to reflect the ideas and ethos of the sites that publish our work.  In short, we write fresh, engaging articles that possess genuine authority.

I would be delighted to help you build on your reputation for visitor engagement, by providing you with quality articles that add real value to your site.  There's no cost implication for you, I would include one hyperlink in the body of the article back to my sponsor.  This would be to a reputable website that's clearly relevant to the theme of the article.

I would absolutely love the opportunity to write an article for your site. What are your thoughts?

I look forward to hearing from you and hope to work with you soon.

Kind Regards

Aimee Claire
Editorial Manager
Blog-writing.com