[Haddock] [haddock] #251: don't output warning about missing rts package every time haddock generates docs

haddock haddock at projects.haskell.org
Thu Jul 25 10:34:26 BST 2013

#251: don't output warning about missing rts package every time haddock generates
docs
-------------------+--------------------------------------------------------
Reporter:  juhp    |       Owner:
    Type:  defect  |      Status:  new
 Version:  2.13.1  |    Keywords:
-------------------+--------------------------------------------------------
 Haddock outputs this warning

 {{{
 Warning: The documentation for the following packages are not installed.
 No
 links will be generated to these packages: rts-1.0
 }}}

 everytime it generates documentation which seems kind of futile.

 I don't think any rts docs exist and probably never will?
 So could haddock please just ignore rts?

 Perhaps I can try to come up with a patch later.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haddock/ticket/251>
haddock <http://www.haskell.org/haddock>