[Haddock] Editing & proofreading services for your research, scientific and academic documents (£7.99 per thousand words or 0.799 pence per word)

Academic Proofreading Services robert at languagetranslationservices.org
Sun Oct 7 04:53:00 BST 2012

PRSs.org_with_address_DBC_web.gif

Dear Researcher

Please excuse us for contacting you directly. We are offering an efficient
service to help you and your colleagues ensure that your academic and
professional work is written in perfect English. We will check the grammar
and style of your work and return it to you to meet your requirements and
deadlines.

If your research has too many English spelling and grammar errors, or if the
publisher’s style guide has not been followed, your research may be rejected
without due regard to its content. We strongly suggest sending the document
to us for editing and proofreading before submission, particularly if
English is not your first language.

We can provide you with a professional proofreading service at a very
reasonable rate. All our proofreaders are highly qualified native English
speakers. Many work as leading academics in their fields and all have
extensive experience of proofreading to the highest standards. We are one of
the largest proofreading and editing services worldwide for research
documents covering all academic areas including Engineering, Medicine,
Physical and Biological Sciences, Social Sciences, Economics, Law,
Management and the Humanities.

If you are interested in our service, please take a look at our website. All
you have to do is send us your document as a Word/LaTeX attachment with the
deadline and we will guarantee delivery of a perfectly written document to
give you complete confidence when you submit your work. The fee is worked
out on a flat rate (£7.99 per thousand words or 0.799 pence per word), so
you know exactly how much the proofreading will cost in advance.

If you have not heard from us within 2 hours during normal business hours
after you have sent your work it is possible that your email has not been
received. Please resend it from a webmail account such as Hotmail, Yahoo or
Gmail.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Yours faithfully

Robert Hounslow

P.S. If you did not want to receive this email please reply with
‘unsubscribe‘ in the subject line. We will take you off our database.