[Haddock] Regenerating Haddock docs on Hackage

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 6 11:25:16 EDT 2010

On 6 September 2010 08:42, Ross Paterson <ross at soi.city.ac.uk> wrote:

> Yes.  I'm using haddock 2.8.1 for new uploads, and am also in the process
> of regenerating the documentation for all the packages, but there were
> always going to be packages that built in the past but will not build
> with GHC 6.12.3, and I didn't want those to stick out quite as much.

Ross, do you know why the frames view is broken on Hackage?  This is
the case for both old and newly generated content.  For example:

    <http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/binary/0.5.0.2/doc/html/frames.html>

The top left frame should contain a list of the modules in the current
package.  It's currently a 404.