[Haddock] Documentation

David Waern david.waern at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 15:36:12 EDT 2010

2010/9/1 Mark Lentczner <markl at glyphic.com>:
> I just pushed three changes to the doc:
>
> Tue Aug 31 21:29:35 PDT 2010  Mark Lentczner <markl at glyphic.com>
>  * sort options in doc to match --help output
>        removed --html-help option, as it is no longer supported
>
> Tue Aug 31 22:29:32 PDT 2010  Mark Lentczner <markl at glyphic.com>
>  * update options documentation
>        rewrote doc for --html
>        added doc for --theme and --built-in-themes
>        added --use-contents and --gen-contents
>
> Tue Aug 31 22:31:27 PDT 2010  Mark Lentczner <markl at glyphic.com>
>  * slight wording change about Frames mode

Thanks!

> There are two other changes to the documentation you should probably make:
>
> Section 1.2: The copyright on the License is woefully out of date.

The LICENSE file has the same problem. I'm updating it to say
"2002-2010" instead of just "2002". I think that's the common way to
fix it, am I right?

> Section 1.3: The acknowledgements should at least have the list of contributors updated: None of the contributors to 2.8.0 are listed. Perhaps the contributors list should be broken out from the thank you list.

Yes, it would be nice with a separate contributors list. I think I'm
going to break out the names from the existing list, and add everyone
from the darcs history.

David