styling

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Fri Jul 23 15:21:35 EDT 2010

• increases the margin between paragraphs to 1em
- done

• Indenting the div.top blocks under the headings. I feel like this gives better grouping
- I put the css in for this, but left it commented out. Now that there is more space above the section headers (see item below), I think the grouping is clear. I prefer this way, with just two levels of left margin for the bulk of the page, rather than the more jagged three. Just uncomment the two items in the "Left Margin" section of the css to play with it.

• floating ToC box appear below the main heading
- done. But - I still sort of liked it overlapping into the title area - otherwise there is just a big white space there.  At least until it is filled with the "info" box.

• put space between the +/- button and the module name
- done, added for all +/- buttons

• increase the font size in the module contents
- done - now at 75% -- may have to be 80%

• maybe remove the external margins on the code blocks
- either that or pull them in even more... which is what I did. The original little indent made them look like just a ragged edge. Removing the margin, because they are colored, made them look, to my eye, overwhelming - and the text still didn't line up due to the interior padding (needed on a colored background block). So, see if you like them pulled in more.

• the section headings don't stand out *quite* enough.  Maybe a bit more vertical space
- added more vertical space - lots more! - it looks gooooooood!

• make it possible to click on "Instances" to show/hide the instances
- on the to to do list

• other changes
- info block now styled
- removed grey blocks behind Constructors and Methods -- see what you think
- I tried the def list layout and, er, well, it doesn't look too good... The code and css is all in - I'll try to post an example. current code is back to tables

As always, take a gander at:
	http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/snap-core/Snap-Types.html

	- Mark