tables for arguments, constructors, fields, and instances

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Wed Jul 21 23:59:54 EDT 2010

On Jul 21, 2010, at 5:26 AM, Thomas Schilling wrote:

> Ok, I hacked up another version that mostly does what it should.  It
> uses definition lists and float:left/right to get the desired effect.
> The only downside is that I had to use percentage values for the width
> and that this needs a dummy <div class="clear"> after the <dl> in
> order to attach a "clear:both" to it and thus have the parent surround
> all of the <dl>.

I like this! I don't think the dummy div is really all that bad - and certainly better than any of the fixes to the table version I can come up with!

The only "downside" is that the left column width needs to picked by the designer - but perhps that is just fine.

I'll implement it next unless I hear any objections.

	- Mark