Preview of XHTML, CSS style-able Haddock output

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:57:18 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Thomas Schilling
<nominolo at googlemail.com>wrote:

> On 20 July 2010 16:47, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Changing from tables would mean that we intend to launch the improved
> > haddock with a new stylesheet as the old style would be hard to emulate
> > without using tables.
>
> I suppose you could hack something up using display:table-cell etc,
> but I don't think it's very portable.
>
> Does it really have to be 100% backwards compatible?

I don't think so. I initially proposed we make it so to make launching it
easier but perhaps it'll be more fun to launch it with a user-visible
change. Lets try to work out a style together, I suggest we base it on
Thomas style, and polish up all the pages and launch it!