Can the Haddock library expose more (then just reading interface files)?

Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken jnf at arcor.de
Tue Feb 2 17:09:05 EST 2010

Hi David,
Leksah calls createInterfaces and uses the returned Interface,
which means to analyse the HsDecl structure. Leksah wants to know the
type, source position and comment for every exported item.
If you can't expose the modules we need, you will find a haddock-leksah
package on hackage soon, with the original haddock, and only the cabal
file with the added exposed modules. That would be ugly.

Jürgen