[Haddock] moving footer to bottom of window

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Sat Aug 28 15:07:45 EDT 2010

On Aug 28, 2010, at 2:28 AM, David Waern wrote:
> Works fine for me in FF. I like it better than the previous behaviour.

Checked in, along with another small fix for def lists (which I broke when I fixed ordered lists - my that change broke alot!)

Pending any more nits or bugs, I think the XHTML generation and Ocean theme are done and ready for release.

	- Mark

Mark Lentczner
http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/
IRC: mtnviewmark