[Haddock] moving footer to bottom of window

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Sat Aug 28 01:23:22 EDT 2010

Inspired by some conversation on #haskell today, I tried some CSS changes that put the footer down at the bottom of the window, even on short pages.  Look at:

	http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/containers/index.html

Some testing with browsershots showed this working in most browsers. Only exception was IE6, where it rendered the old way (with the footer directly after the content).

Please poke around with these pages and see if this all works as expected. Please also check the frames version. There, I also added some whitespace at the bottom of the mini-panes.

This version also includes two fixes to stuff I broke when I fixed the Ordered List bug. Those fixes are already pushed to the repo. The footer change is not - waiting to hear that it works for all.

	- Mark