[Haddock] Ordered lists

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Thu Aug 26 19:52:15 EDT 2010

On Aug 26, 2010, at 2:53 PM, David Waern wrote:
> I noticed that the ordered list in Test.hs render weirdly. (1) is
> aligned to much too the left. (2. as well?).

Fixed and pushed! I also changed Test.hs to include a sample of a definition list in the doc.

Note that support the "2. item" enumerated list form was a problem in Lex.x: It didn't handle that form, as the documentation for Haddock implied it should. I put that one line change into its own patch, as I'm not sure that I've done it correctly, or that I haven't broken anything else in the process. Please review.

	- Mark

Mark Lentczner
http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/
IRC: mtnviewmark