[haskell-gnuplot] avoiding spam on gnuplot list

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Fri Sep 20 13:14:34 BST 2013

Hi all,

we got some spam on the Haskell gnuplot mailing list recently. I like to
to switch the mailing list to accept only messages from subscribed
members. However, in the administrative interface I see neither what the
current settings are (e.g. who is allowed to post) nor do I see a way to
alter the current behavior. I would also like to remove the spam posts
from the archive, but I do not see a way to achieve that.

Any mailman experts here?

Best,
Henning