[haskell-gnuplot] Set view command

Grigory Sarnitskiy sargrigory at ya.ru
Wed Feb 22 17:06:15 GMT 2012

22.02.2012, 13:51, "Henning Thielemann" <lemming at henning-thielemann.de>:

>   I cannot find these options in my gnuplot info page.

Gnuplot's documentation:
75.78.1
Equal axes
The command set view equal xy forces the unit length of the x and y axes to be on the same scale, and chooses that scale so that the plot will fit on the page. The command set view equal xyz additionally sets the z axis scale to match the x and y axes; however there is no guarantee that the current z axis range will fit within the plot boundary. By default all three axes are scaled independently to fill the available area.

> You may use
>>    import qualified Graphics.Gnuplot.Frame.OptionSet as OptionSet
>>    import qualified Graphics.Gnuplot.Frame.Option    as Option
>>    OptionSet.add Option.view ["equal", "xyz"]
>   but that will conflict with other uses of OptionSet.view.

Is there a way to set it inside plotFunc3d?