[haskell-gnuplot] Haskell Gnuplot question

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Wed Apr 25 14:19:05 BST 2012

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012, Jon Pawley wrote:

> Dear Henning,
>
> Do you have an example of using the Advanced interface for gnuplot to
> return a png using the Graphics.Gnuplot.Terminal.PNG and are there any
> additional dependencies for it?

Your question sounds as if you already tried to achieve that, but it did
not work for some reason? My general advice for starting with the Advanced
interface is to look into src/Demo.hs. Unfortunately it lacks an example
of writing a PNG. You may extend the Demo as follows:

import qualified Graphics.Gnuplot.Terminal.PNG as PNG

Plot.plot (PNG.cons "image.png") simple2d