[haskell-gnuplot] histogram

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Thu May 26 23:09:56 BST 2011

When I say label, I mean each bar should have a label below it
explaining what the bar represents. In my example, the label "foo"
would have a bar above it, "bar" woud have a bar above it, and "baz"
would have a bar above it. I looked at file2d and that seems to be
giving a general description label for the axis, and not a label for
each bar. Am I correct?