[haskell-gnuplot] histogram

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Thu May 26 22:12:35 BST 2011

Is there a workaround I could do in the meantime? This is what I need
to do. The Y-axis would measure "throughput in Kb/sec".
The X axis would be the average for several different scenarios. I
wanted the label to say "foo      bar       baz", and then have a
filled in bar to the appropriate height on the Y-axis. I've been
throwing around ideas, like making a template gnuplot script and using
Haskell to munge it as necessary. I've found a Histogram library in
Haskell, but I don't think it's the same thing as what I need.
Any ideas?

I'm pretty new to Haskell, but I am going to give contributing to your
library a go. I appreciate the work you've done here and if I can
manage to contribute something useful I'd be happy to.