[haskell-gnuplot] Open terminal on Windows when running gnuplot

Uri Barenholz uri.barenholz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 09:27:30 BST 2011

Hi,
I've written a small utility that generates a few plots (using
Gnuplot.Simple).
On Linux and OSX running it is o.k., but on Windows the command line enters
gnuplot's interactive shell (where I need to press 'q'<enter> to proceed to
the next plot).
The examples also don't work as they seem to require support for x11
terminal (so I couldn't check if the same issue arises with the demo).
As gnuplot doesn't really have an installation for windows, I've simply
added it's bin dir to the path, which seems to work.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Uri