[haskell-gnuplot] Plotting several lines to PNG file

dokondr dokondr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:42:04 GMT 2011

On Mac OS X could not save my drawing to PNG file:

Prelude Graphics.Gnuplot.Simple> let l1 = [(x, 2*x) | x <- [1 .. 10]]
Prelude Graphics.Gnuplot.Simple> let l2 = [(x, 3*x) | x <- [1 .. 10]]
Prelude Graphics.Gnuplot.Simple> plotPaths [PNG "test.png"]  [l1, l2]
plotPaths [PNG "test.png"]  [l1, l2]

set terminal png; set output "test.png"
             ^
"curve.gp", line 1: unknown or ambiguous terminal type; type just 'set
terminal' for a list

Any ideas?