[haskell-gnuplot] embedding and changing of the font in postscript terminal

Daniel Seidel ds at iai.uni-bonn.de
Thu Nov 25 07:26:06 EST 2010

Hi,

I tried to adapt the font for title and so on, and especially to embed
the font in the produced eps (that I convert to pdf via epstopdf).

There are gnuplot options for that in the following way.

set terminal postscript fontfile "/usr/share/texmf/fonts/type1/public/
cm-super/sfrm1200.pfb"

set terminal postscript font "SFRM1200" 16

Is it possible to wrap these options in the gnuplot package?
I attach a suggestion I used for the moment, adding  font  and  embed
as options.

Cheers,

Daniel.